If you’re on a tight budget, like the majority of internet marketers just starting out are, then you will find this article useful. Traffic is the lifeblood of internet marketing. If you have traffic, all other things being equal, then you should make sales, it’s that simple.
Getting traffic can be achieved in a few ways, paid or otherwise. On this page we will be taking a look at cheap website traffic techniques. Read the following strategies carefully but don’t just stop there, put them into practice.
- A really effective way of marketing that’s extremely popular nowadays is offering some free content, (which may be an e-book or a report containing your website link) in return for a visitor’s e-mail address. In this way you can also build a list that you could later advertise to.
- Developing a blog to complement your internet site is also a very smart thing to do. Use your blog to answer questions that your customers might have thereby adding fresh new content simultaneously. Also, make sure to add your website URL to your blog. By writing to your blog regularly, your site should get indexed by the major search engines and rank high for your targeted keywords.
- You could make a personal newsletter series where you will share free tips and content about your niche. Do not forget to include your website URL so customers that receive your newsletter will also visit your site regularly.
- Starting a forum in your niche will instantly make you an authority in the area. You’re going to get cheap website traffic by answering people’s questions, since you will have your website URL in your signature.
- Make cheap website traffic by exchanging links with related authority sites that have high page rank on search engines such as Google. By having your links on websites like these, your website too will eventually get a high Google page rank. With this particular procedure you will get increased traffic from search engines, as well as from the web sites that hold your links.
Starting an online business is straightforward but growing it properly using free/low cost traffic sources is a totally different matter. Use these low priced methods of generating traffic and you should notice how your visitors steadily rise in numbers.
Let’s face it, increased traffic equals more sign-ups, and more sign ups should equal more revenue!